Friday, March 30, 2018

Too much testing is dangerous: Prostate cancer screening does NOT save lives, puts men at risk according to groundbreaking study

(Natural News) Routine cancer screening is notorious for giving false positives, leading to unnecessary diagnoses for benign cancers. False diagnoses for prostate cancer are commonplace, and they devastate patients emotionally. When someone is told they have cancer they are often stricken with anxiety. The false diagnosis also leads to an aggressive, expensive, and many times...


from NaturalNews.com https://ift.tt/2E7b7iV

1 comment:

  1. AM HENRY, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME OF PROSTATE CANCER WITH HIS WONDERFUL HERBAL MEDICATION, I WAS DIAGNOSED OFPROSTATE CANCER FOUR YEARS AGO, I STARTED TAKING ALL FORMS OF ORTHODOX MEDICATION, AND IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I ALMOST SPENT ALL I HAD, BEFORE A FRIEND REFER ME TO DR ONIHA'S HERBAL HOME, AND I SURMON COURAGE TO APPROACH THE DOCTOR, AND HE ADMINISTERED HIS HERBAL MEDICATION ON ME, WITHIN A MONTH AND TWO WEEKS, I WAS CURED.
    YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT THE DOCTOR ON HIS EMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM OR CALL/WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769.

    ReplyDelete